Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE6_My Big Campus: The Library

BMC Home Page - Top Videos; Videos by Subject


Assignment Calendar - 4teachers.org

It’s been about 10 minutes since I opened up My Big Campus, and already I’ve signed up for an online calendar system that looks so much quicker and easier than the agenda I type on a transparency for every morning.  



And found  a video  that every teacher should seeabout the changing needs of students on a site called “The Virtual Learning Consultant.”  (I’d swear it’s a Full Sail video.  Is a guy named Jose Picardo one of ours?)











And then, there’s “Six Word Memoirs”…









And who would have believed that in the top 100 hits on iTunes EVERY WEEK (once it was #2!) we’d find “Grammar Girl”…










































I have to stop!!! I’m running out of time and places to embed videos!!  MyBigCampus.com:  “Try it; you’ll like it.”



No comments:

Post a Comment